ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Davin Studer <fredclown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 20:44:16 +0000 (UTC)

Dear ICANN

In this age of prolificidentity theft and government intrusion into the privacy
of law abiding peopleit is an unconscionable action to give out any private
information on anyindividual without due process from a court. Therefore, I
urge you to takesteps to ensure that the privacy of individuals and even
organizations isrespected. Do not let annonimized whois information become
available withoutdue process from a court of law.

Davin Studer