ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Domain privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Domain privacy
  • From: ArtistScope <team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 08:35:07 +1000

I have no desire whatsoever to see an undoing of the privacy that domain owners need to prevent spam abuse by those who use public domain name records for their spamlists. Such spamlists are distributed/sold to other bottom feeding spammers.

As a domain reseller I do not want domain spam and as a domain owner I have had enough of domain spam.

--
To reply to this email, please leave the footer intact, otherwise your email
may not survive our spam filtering.

 Best regards

 William Kent

  ArtistScope - www.artistscope.com

 Copy protection secures your livelihood.