ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Domain Privacy Request

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Domain Privacy Request
  • From: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 23:15:09 -0400

I am both a domain owner/user and investor.

I really have no problem with having my contact info available but only if
there can be enforceable rules that the use of the info is for proper use
and the requester is both recorded in fact to ip address and email, name,
phone and limited that make the enforcement of rules much easier to
pursue.

Anything less serves nobody's interest.

Please give some weight to my viewpoint in making/changing the rules.

Mike Mays
mike AT midnighteng.com