ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN privacy changes

  • To: <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN privacy changes
  • From: "Christy Marx" <cm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 22:08:01 -0700

As a woman, I would feel deeply unsafe if I could no longer protect my
personal contact information with my domains. There are real and present
dangers for women that need to be taken into consideration.

Please do not make changes that make it impossible for women like me to
protect ourselves.

Regards,

Christy Marx
www.christymarx.com
author of Writing for Animation, Comics and Games
and Write Your Way Into Animation and Games
from Focal Press/Elsevier