ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Don't gut my privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Don't gut my privacy
  • From: "Rbwilker@xxxxxxxxx" <rbwilker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 09:20:13 -0700

Dear ICANN

Please don't gut my privacy just because Internet.

I already get bombarded by companies that scrape my information from various
public sources. Please don't add to it because some folks are irked that I get
a bit if privacy. If they have a real need beyond convenience, they can go
before a judge and get what they need.

My privacy should not be a trivially.

Thank you,
RW

P.S. You're confirmation email indicates that you are well aware of how a
public address can be abused.