ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Respect my privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Respect my privacy
  • From: Alex Patorsky <patorsky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 14:41:44 +0300

Dear ICANN –

My name is Alex. I'm from Belarus. I'm writing you regarding the proposed
rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy services (as set forth
in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues Policy document).

I'm doing my small online business which is registered at my personal home.
And I have domain name which is registered on my personal info, on my
personal address and I don't want to make it public. I urge you to respect
internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private.
Thank you.
Alex