ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

FW: Action needed: Save online privacy rights!

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>, Malcolm W Butler II <mrmalcolm22@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: Action needed: Save online privacy rights!
  • From: Malcolm W Butler II <mrmalcolm22@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 22:22:10 -0400

Hello and thank you so much for helping all that are seeking online privacy,
Interestingly enough, 'July 2, 2015 I received a phone call stating that my
'COMPUTER IS GOING TO BE ATTACKED BY A VIRUS'; well, my inquiry was to ask 1)
who they were representing, 2)what company; and a hangup; (I was doing an
afternoon nap, when the call arrived).    I am thankful the warning, yet, being
I am not a person of particularly valuable position in life, not good credit,
etc. have dropped my wallet in the snow storm, years ago, yielded problems
within six months of equipment stolen, from two (2) locations: 1) a motel and
2) a supermarket; then still, while I was in a high profile school, I opened a
letter stating I was given 2 or 3 tickets for speeding on an Air Force Base,
which was 45 miles away, while I was in class (yes, impossible).    All this
happened before computers were so accessible, compatible and of course
hack-able-----:
"Did you know that your privacy rights are currently under threat? ICANN* – the
overseers of the Internet’s domain name system – are considering introducing a
rule that would impact all netizens. If you care about your online privacy,
this is a big
deal.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact ICANN today!Demand your right to privacy and due process. Let ICANN
know that you object to any release of personal information without a court
order. There's no time to waste – ICANN policy discussions are already underway
and the close date for comments is July 7,
2015."-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         I am believing that there is beauty in knowing a lot; having a lot of
information, yet exposing this added information, without a court order, will
be very painful; filled with a lot of sales inquiry; test seekers and
researchers knowing more and more about you so you have no private life.
 So, where does it stop; will our picture and family pictures be posted?   For
the elite individual's: would their kids be stalked; will "ISIS", and other
negative factions have ways to violate.         Freedom is a very beautiful
thing; the lack of the mysteries, sometimes create the dullness, which lead
many kids, women and others to go to the negative.         Be careful.
Best Directions for you,
Mr. Malcolm