ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Keep Whois Guard

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Keep Whois Guard
  • From: Chris Feltus <chrisfeltus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 13:51:33 -0500

As a small business owner who owns a handful of websites for my business,
repealing whois guard would be a grave mistake. This issue is simply one of
safety. My website receives a large amount of traffic, and with the removal
of whois guard anyone could allow anyone to easily access my personal
information.

Please keep whois guard in place and don't punish real website owners.

*Chris Feltus*
United Real Estate
REALTOR
*Mobile: (682) 239-3600*
www.chrisfeltus.com -HD Video tours & Photography included in every
listing, watch below!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEdGV_2kixg
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
"- Aristotle
Come hang out with me on twitter! <https://twitter.com/FeltusRE>