ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - WHOIS Data Privacy Concerns

  • To: policy-staff@xxxxxxxxx, comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - WHOIS Data Privacy Concerns
  • From: William Lee <robotomeister@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 07:37:11 -0700

Dear ICANN,

As a part-time consultant, I use my domain/website to display my portfolio
to prospective clients and do not have a physical business-only address to
use for WHOIS information. Personal security/privacy is a big concern for
me and these new changes would have negative effects on both of those for
small-timers like me.

William