ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: "Shaw Web Designs" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 09:58:10 -0700

Dear ICANN -

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services.

I am the owner of a home based small web design/development company. Since I
started my business, I have tried to keep my home address private for
security reasons. I have always followed the rules and regulations and feel
that not exposing my family home address to the public is an essential need
to protect my family.

I work with many small business owners, who are also home based and they too
would be exposed to safety issues.

I feel that ICANN can accomplish its goal with a better solution of
revamping the current rules, rather than just wiping away law abiding
individuals' rights.

Protect the small business and its owners, keep our information private.

Thank you