ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Domain Proxy Registration

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Domain Proxy Registration
  • From: "Geoffrey Byers" <geoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 10:44:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I manage a website in the financial industry. Banning proxy registration for
commercial domains (including us) would put our employees at substantial risk.
Having to publicly provide an address would give an attacker a great starting
point to physically force or coerce an employ to provide access to the funds we
manage.

Please do not put our employees at risk. Do not allow this change.

Thanks
Geoffrey Byers
Founder & CTO
http://cryptiv.com