ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

WHOIS Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: WHOIS Privacy
  • From: Heal Our Land Ministries <no501c3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 18:50:28 -0500

I run a small Christian ministry with an online presence. Even though I
have never published anything negative toward Muslims my web site has been
hacked several times and my email addresses hijacked to created hundreds of
thousands of malicious spam messages (which is why I'm now forced to use
gmail rather than email addresses from my own domain). Careful analysis has
revealed that the attacks have all originated from radical Islamic
organizations who are intent on undermining my work.

My personal privacy, for obvious reasons, is absolutely critical. Without
it my very life might be in jeopardy.

The fact that you are even questioning whether or not it is appropriate to
abrogate such a vital human right is deeply troubling. I pray you will very
carefully and circumspectly ponder the very real and potentially dangerous
consequences of your decision, in this regard.

Sincerely,

--
Peter Kershaw
Heal Our Land Ministries