ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Respect my Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Respect my Privacy
  • From: Jayy Myers <rageclick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 17:56:30 -0600

ICANN

As a small time game developer, I need my privacy respected from when I ban
a player for cheating, breaking game rules. So they don't look me up, get
my name, address to harass or worst, visit me or send me anthrax in the
mail.

This may sound silly, but I've had some pretty crazy players respond to
bans  in vicious ways over the last 10 years.

Respect my privacy, don't ban it or I guess I'll have to start faking my
whois info (just like the pirates) most likely already do!

Stupid and Pointless.