ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: rcastellazzi@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 03:41:08 -0400

Dear ICANN –
Regarding the proposedrules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth inthe Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):
I urge you to respectinternet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the rightto privacy.
- No one’s personalinformation should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether therequest comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.
Private information shouldbe kept private. Thank you.