ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-rpm-requirements-06aug13]

Monash University comments for Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPM) requirements

  • To: comments-rpm-requirements-06aug13@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Monash University comments for Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPM) requirements
  • From: Fiona Andrewartha <fiona.andrewartha@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 08:35:51 +1000

Dear ICANN,

As the applicant for .monash we wish to register our support for ARI
Registry services position on the Revised Rights Protection Mechanisms
(RPM) requirements.

We, Monash University fully support the comments posted by ARI Registry
Services in relation to Credentials and Testing; Registration mechanisms;
and Verification of Marks other than through the TMCH.

Kind regards,

Fiona Andrewartha

Project Manager

--

Fiona Andrewartha

Project Manager

Project Management Office

eSolutions

Monash University

738 Blackburn Road, Clayton VIC 3168

P: +61 3 9905 6171

E: Fiona.Andrewartha@xxxxxxxxxx

Please consider the environmental impact before printing.