ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-rpm-requirements-06aug13]

NTAG RPM Comments

  • To: comments-rpm-requirements-06aug13@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: NTAG RPM Comments
  • From: Tim Switzer <timswitzer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 19:37:58 -0400

Please see attached for comments from the NTAG RPM Working Group.

This team has been working diligently to finalize these comments and due to
the deadline to submit comments, we are unable at this point to put these
to vote for the entire NTAG in order to declare these as NTAG consensus
comments.  But NTAG did direct this Working Group to analyze and put
together thoughts on behalf of the group, so these comments do represent
the work we asked them to do.

We do plan to conduct a formal vote and will come back to you with those
results.  Meanwhile, we do appreciate you considering these comments and
look forward to working closely with ICANN to positively and expeditiously
come to an agreement on this process.

Thank you.

Tim Switzer
Chair, NTAG