ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-spec13-06dec13]

KPMG comments on Proposal for a Specification 13 to the ICANN Registry Agreement

  • To: "comments-spec13-06dec13@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-spec13-06dec13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: KPMG comments on Proposal for a Specification 13 to the ICANN Registry Agreement
  • From: "Green, David C" <dcgreen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 19:52:22 +0000

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached comments from KPMG International on Proposal for a
Specification 13 to the ICANN Registry Agreement.

Yours sincerely,

David Green

David Green
Head of Global Digital Marketing

KPMG Global Resource Centre
Bay Adelaide Centre
333 Bay Street Suite 4600
Toronto ON M5H 2S5

Tel:  +1 416 777 8061
Fax: +1 416 777 8450
Mobile: +1 416 315 6609

dcgreen@xxxxxxx<mailto:dcgreen@xxxxxxx>

kpmg.com/global<http://www.kpmg.com/global>
kpmg.com/app<http://www.kpmg.com/Global/en/Pages/thought-leadership-app-ipad.aspx>
kpmg.com/socialmedia<http://www.kpmg.com/global/en/pages/social-media.aspx>

Any tax advice herein is based on the facts provided to us and on current tax
law including judicial and administrative interpretation. Tax law is subject to
continual change, at times on a retroactive basis and may result in incremental
taxes, interest or penalties. Should the facts provided to us be incorrect or
incomplete or should the law or its interpretation change, our advice may be
inappropriate. We are not responsible for updating our advice for changes in
law or interpretation after the date hereof.

The advice or other information provided herein is confidential and may be
privileged and is for the sole use of KPMG’s client. The advice is based on the
specific facts and circumstances and the scope of KPMG’s engagement and
associated terms of engagement as the case may be and is not intended to be
relied upon by any other person.

KPMG disclaims any responsibility or liability for any reliance that any person
other than the client may place on this advice. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted