ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-spec13-06dec13]

Comments on Spec 13

  • To: "'comments-spec13-06dec13@xxxxxxxxx'" <comments-spec13-06dec13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments on Spec 13
  • From: "McMurrough, Sean J" <SMCMURRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 21:08:05 +0000

To Whom it May Concern:

The purpose of this email is to provide comment from American Family Mutual
Insurance Company  regarding the proposed Specification 13 language published
by ICANN. Our intent is to recommend a number of improvements to the Registry
Agreement, designed to protect the unique needs and interests of .BRAND
registries.

To that end, we have prepared the attached comment. Specifically, we support
the inclusion of Specification 13 in the Registry Agreement for .BRAND
applicants and propose some additional minor modifications.

Very truly yours,

Sean McMurrough
Assistant General Counsel | Corporate Legal Division
American Family Mutual Insurance Company
6000 American Parkway| Madison, WI 53783
smcmurro@xxxxxxxxx | (608) 242-4100 Ext 38266 (direct)

This email message contains information that is CONFIDENTIAL and/or LEGALLY
PRIVILEGED.  This email message is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
the agent or employee responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient, then any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or other
use of the information contained in this message is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and then delete this email message from all data storage devices
and destroy all hard copies.  Thank you.