ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-spec13-06dec13]

NCTA Comments to ICANN on proposed Specification 13 [ED-01.FID2408216]

  • To: "comments-spec13-06dec13@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-spec13-06dec13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: NCTA Comments to ICANN on proposed Specification 13 [ED-01.FID2408216]
  • From: "Stabbe, Mitchell" <MStabbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 22:16:23 +0000

Attached please find the comments of the National Cable & Telecommunications
Association ("NCTA") regarding the proposed amendment ("Specification 13") to
the Registry Operating Agreement.
NCTA appreciates the opportunity to comment.
Thank you very much,
Mitchell Stabbe
Mitchell H. Stabbe
Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP
1255 23rd Street, N.W.
8th Floor
Washington, DC  20037
Direct:  (202) 478-7378
Fax:  (866) 320-9766
mstabbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mstabbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

_______________________

Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP  has offices in Boston, Chicago, Hartford, Hong
Kong, Istanbul, London, Los Angeles, Miami, Morristown NJ, New York, Orange
County, Providence, Stamford, Tokyo, Washington DC and West Palm Beach. For
more information visit edwardswildman.com.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message from Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP, Edwards Wildman Palmer UK
LLP, Edwards Wildman Palmer, a Hong Kong firm of solicitors, and Edwards
Wildman Danismanlik Hizmetleri Avukatlik Ortakligi, a registered foreign
attorney partnership, is intended only for the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. This e-mail may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
received this e-mail by accident, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this e-mail and all copies of it. We take steps to protect against
viruses but advise you to carry out your own checks and precautions as we
accept no liability for any which remain. We may monitor emails sent to and
from our server(s) to ensure regulatory compliance to protect our clients and
business. Edwards Wildman Palmer UK LLP is a limited liability partnership
registered in England (registered number OC333092) and is authorised and
regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and operates an SRA
standard complaints procedure
(http://www.edwardswildman.com/complaintsprocedure). A list of members' names
and their professional qualifications may be inspected at our registered
office, Dashwood, 69 Old Broad Street, London EC2M 1QS, UK, telephone +44 207
583 4055.

Disclosure Under U.S. IRS Circular 230: Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP informs you
that any tax advice contained in this communication, including any attachments,
was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
avoiding federal tax related penalties or promoting, marketing or recommending