ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-tcr-dnssec-key-signing-21jan14]

belated comments regarding the management of the TCR pool

  • To: comments-tcr-dnssec-key-signing-21jan14@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: belated comments regarding the management of the TCR pool
  • From: manning bill <bmanning@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 02:10:46 -0800

The processes for TCR pool management have never been particularly clear, open
or transparent.
The process for TCR pool refresh in the event of inability to perform has not
been clearly documented and
events to date suggest an adhoc method for TCR representative
selection/replacement.

I submitted my name for consideration at the time of initial TCR selection and
was never informed of the outcome
until after the first ceremony.  Is my name still in the candidate pool for TCR
selection?  If not, why not?

Granted, the folks in the TCR pool are excellent and of good reputation in the
community, so at least part of the
process has worked in the past.

/bill
Neca eos omnes.  Deus suos agnoscet.