ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-tel-renewal-04aug16]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

.TEL domains

  • To: comments-tel-renewal-04aug16@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .TEL domains
  • From: JOY ANTONY <joykantony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 08:32:56 +0530

Sir/Madam,

I am Joy Antony from India.
I visited your page https://www.icann.org/public-comments/tel-renewal-
2016-08-04-en

I registered some .tel domain names and I am happy with the .tel domain
names. For me, .tel is the best domain name as it is very easy to manage.

No need to hire programmers, no need hosting ...etc and it is the best
technology in domain names and websites.

I hereby request you, please do not close .tel and continue as other tlds.

thanks and regards,

Joy Antony
Kochi, India

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>