ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-transliteration-contact-recommendations-29jun15]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

RySG support for WG recommendations

  • To: "comments-transliteration-contact-recommendations-29jun15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-transliteration-contact-recommendations-29jun15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RySG support for WG recommendations
  • From: Paul Diaz <pdiaz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 13:58:08 +0000

The Registries Stakeholder Group would like to offer its support for the
recommendations of the GNSO's PDP on Translation and Transliteration of Contact
Information. We also want to commend the efforts of the volunteers and ICANN
staff who developed these recommendations.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,

Paul Diaz
Alternate Chair, RySG

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>