ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-two-char-new-gtld-12sep14]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

Blacknight Comments on Introduction of Two-Character Domain Names for .JETZT, .GLOBAL, .NEUSTAR, .KIWI, .BERLIN

  • To: "comments-two-char-new-gtld-12sep14@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-two-char-new-gtld-12sep14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Blacknight Comments on Introduction of Two-Character Domain Names for .JETZT, .GLOBAL, .NEUSTAR, .KIWI, .BERLIN
  • From: Michele Neylon - Blacknight <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 16:59:00 +0000

Dear Sir / Madam

I respectfully ask you to refer to our comments previously submitted on other
similar requests:

http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-two-char-new-gtld-23jul14/msg00000.html

Short version: we support the introduction of two character domains. See
previous comment(s) for rationale.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>