ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-xxx-amendment-12oct16]

NCSG PC endorsement Mr. Morris comment

  • To: comments-xxx-amendment-12oct16@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: NCSG PC endorsement Mr. Morris comment
  • From: Marilia Maciel <mariliamaciel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 07:52:14 +0100

Dear responsible staff member,

I write on behalf of the NCSG Policy Committee in order to express our
endorsement to the comment presented by Edward Morris on December 1st. We
would like to clarify however that we do not fully endorse the comment put
forth by the Business Constituency (to which Mr. Morris makes reference),
but only the specific common points that were raised by Mr. Morris on his
comment.

If this endorsement from the NCSG PC to Mr. Morris' comment could be
captured in the staff report, that would be very much appreciated.

All the best regards,
Marilia Maciel
Matthew Shears
Co-chairs of the NCSG PC

--

*MarĂ­lia Maciel*
Digital Policy Senior Researcher, DiploFoundation

WMO Building *|* 7bis, Avenue de la Paix *| *1211 Geneva - Switzerland
*Tel *+41 (0) 22 9073632 *| *
*Email*: *MariliaM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mariliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>* *|** Twitter: *
*@MariliaM*