ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[competition-pricing-final]

REPORT OF DR. DENNIS CARLTON

  • To: <competition-pricing-final@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: REPORT OF DR. DENNIS CARLTON
  • From: "Anthony Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:48:14 -0300

The Latin America and Caribbean Federation of Internet
and Electronic Commerce (eCOM-LAC), would like to
thank ICANN for the publishing of this significant report
for public comment.

It is comforting to read such a professional and informed
analysis, which addresses the impressive "last minute"
deluge of anti-new-gTLD comments that assailed the
last version of the Draft Applicant Guidebook, including
letters from the NTIA and DOJ.

We would like to manifest full support for the contents
of this report, that puts forth our views far better
than we could possibly have expressed them.

Thank you also, Dr. Carlton.

Tony Harris
Executive Director
eCOM-LAC