ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[competition-pricing-final]

Unlimited Press Release Distribution

  • To: competition-pricing-final@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Unlimited Press Release Distribution
  • From: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 18:01:03 -0400

I noticed that you do not currently use OfficialWire to distribute your
company?s press releases.

*******************

If you would prefer to have your email address removed from this list, please
click the link at the very bottom of this message. Do not reply to this message.

*******************

I founded OfficialWire in April 2001 and offer the same or more exposure for
your PR pieces, for considerably less money, compared to any of our competitors.

In today's market, you need to save money where you can.

http://www.officialwire.com/static.php?action=home

Also, please read this comparison:
http://www.officialwire.com/static.php?action=compare

With OfficialWire you can:

* Reach more than 230,000 bloggers and 170,000 media contacts
* Increase traffic to your website
* Optimize your ranking in search engines
* Placement of your press release on top websites like Yahoo! News, AltaVista,
AOL, Google News, Google Finance, Twitter and Topix and thousands of others
* Have all of your press releases published and remain live during your paid
subscription period
* Post your release to thousands of media contacts
* Track your press releases in real-time (newswires and blogs) with custom BETA
software developed by OfficialWire

We offer a one-off price of just £19.99 per press release or you can subscribe
for unlimited access and send any number of press releases for just £34.99 per
month (discounts are available for advance payment). This includes agencies,
who can submit all of their client?s PR through a single account.

Yours sincerely,

Greg Smith
Publisher
http://www.officialwire.com

P.S. If you do not send more than 5 or 6 press releases each month, or if your
annual press release distribution spend is less than $600, then consider using
MrPressRelease.com http://www.mrpressrelease.com.

On the other hand, if your company would like to have your own White Label
version of MrPressRelease, either for your multiple offices' use or to get into
the Press Release Distribution business, please visit
http://www.mrpressrelease.com/white_label