ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[consumers-constituency-petition]

Support for Consumers-Constituency Petition

  • To: consumers-constituency-petition@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Support for Consumers-Constituency Petition
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 07:29:25 +1100

Please note formally my personal support for this petition, which from my
perspective as an active consumer advocate in (tele) Communications, DNS and
Internet matters Nationally in Australia, and globally in various fora
(including ICANN), as an important step forward in assuring a variety of
platforms exist within ICANN and the GNSO where our interests and objectives
can be properly forwarded and developed into policy and process outcomes.

--
Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)