ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[coop-renewal-2007]

Comments

  • To: <coop-renewal-2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments
  • From: "Walden Swanson" <Walden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 11:37:35 -0400

CoopMetrics has a .coop domain and we really like it.  Our .coop domain
identifies us as a cooperative and that's exactly what we want.  I hope that
more and more true cooperatives purchase and use .coop domains because that
will strengthen the worldwide cooperative community.

I support the proposed contract.  The clause that provides for exemption
seems legitimate and reasonable and would further ICANN's sponsored TLD
goals as well as support the cooperative movement.

Walden Swanson

Walden Swanson
CoopMetrics
50 Walnut Avenue, Building A