ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[crai-report]

For Your Attention !!!.

  • Subject: For Your Attention !!!.
  • From: "Rogers. S. Williams"<sndk6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:42:29 -0000

WILLIAMS CHAMBERS
CONSULTANTS AND SOLICITORS.
LEGAL ADVISER.
Clifford Bridge Road,
Chapelfield CV2 2DX ,
Coventry,
United Kingdom.
Email:williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +44 704 576 1616
Fax: +44 700 596 8002
Direct: + 44 789 283 2731

FOR YOUR ATTENTION!

Dear Friend,

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do
not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to
share with you. I got your reference in my search for someone who suits my
proposed business relationship.

I am Rogers S. Williams,associate principal member,advocate,Solicitor and
partner with Williams Solicitors & Associates Law firm, and associate
member of 5 Paper Law firm London. Born on May 31,1955,admitted, 1984.
Education: LL.B 1979 University of London. Practice Areas:Wills,Trusts and
Executries,Intellectual Property, and Media Law e.t.c .

I have an obscured business suggestion for you. I will need you to assist me in
executing a business project from a bank in Africa to your country. It involves
the transfer of a large sum of money/estate. Everything concerning this
transaction shall be legally done without hitch. Please endeavor to observe
utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.

Once the funds have been successfully transferred into your account, we shall
share in the ratio to be agreed by both of us I will prefer You  reach me
through my personal/chamber e-mail address :williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

And finally after that I shall furnish you with more information’s about this
operation.  Please if you are not interested delete this email and do not hunt
me because I am putting my career and the life of my family at stake with this
venture. Although nothing ventured is nothing gained.
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Barr.Rogers.S. Williams (Esq)