ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[crai-report]

Correction to mistake in my first submission

  • To: crai-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Correction to mistake in my first submission
  • From: Amadeu Abril i Abril <Amadeu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 18:20:01 +0100

When in my first comment sent on Oct 25 ("General agreement with the recommendations; some comments") I said:

"I won't discuss the general argumens in favor of vertical integration now, because I fully support them...."

I realy meant I fully support arguments in fvour of PREVENTING vertical integration. Even if I think this was clear from the rest of the comment, the mistake was too blatant not to be corrected.

Amadeu