ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[crai-report]

Melbourne IT comments on the CRAI report

  • To: crai-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Melbourne IT comments on the CRAI report
  • From: Eric Dierker <ericdierker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:13:29 -0800 (PST)

I would like to see a critical argument on this logic. Clearly the devil would
be in the policing and details. But the general notions seem to alleviate most
concerns. It would be good to see a constructive further discussion based on
these precepts.

At this point I would only add that any combination of entities be made very
clear in any application and business model. That the intent to proceed in any
of these manners be made very clear and transparent and binding from the outset
and long before any awards be given.