ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

I support the formation of the CyberSafety Constituency

  • To: <cyber-safety-petition@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I support the formation of the CyberSafety Constituency
  • From: "Tate Coray-R61272" <Coray.Tate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 17:23:38 -0700

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I support the formation of the
CyberSafety Constituency.  Please approve this. Online safety for
children is an ever increasing need of utmost importance. I feel
strongly that the formation of this constituency will be beneficial in
the discussion and implementation of new ideas and policies for making
the Internet safer and better for everyone.

Sincerely,

Coray Tate