ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

I support the formation of a Cybersafety Constituency

  • To: Heidi Ullrich <Heidi.Ullrich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I support the formation of a Cybersafety Constituency
  • From: Chris Wilson <chriswilsonsax@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:38:55 -0800

To whom it may concern---

I am associated with Douglas Souza and Ralph Yarro and am in full
support of their ideas and empathize with and share their concerns.
Please do what is necessary to ensure that minority voices are heard.
I want the tide of immorality and pornography stemmed and support the
CP80 initiatives and proposals.

Thank you,

Chris Wilson