ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

I Support the CyberSafety Constituency

  • To: Heidi Ullrich <Heidi.Ullrich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I Support the CyberSafety Constituency
  • From: Kyle Bullock <kyle.bullock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:22:34 -0800

Dear Ms. Ullrich:

Please approve the formation of the newly proposed CyberSafety Constituency!

It is absolutely imperative that we, as a society, have a moral, non-commercial
representation present in the group that helps determine Internet Policy for
the world.

As a husband and father of 5, community volunteer in Boy Scouts of America, and
volunteer Board Member of a non-profit dedicated to educating people on the
dangers of online pornography, I am extremely aware of and concerned about the
dangers and threats that the internet exposes to our children as well as to
adults.  As an employee in the technology industry and college graduate, I am
also very conscious of the incredible value the internet provides, especially
for business and education.

I believe we must have representation for the non-commercial interest part of
the equation as well, in order to make sure we set policy that is good for
business AND responsible to society, children and families.

Thank you for your support!

Kind Regards,
Kyle Bullock