ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

Support for CyberSafety Contituency

  • To: Heidi Ullrich <Heidi.Ullrich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Support for CyberSafety Contituency
  • From: David <davidmb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 05:17:37 -0700

I am concerned about the unregulated nature of the internet and encourage that
we approve the formation of the newly proposed CyberSafety Constituency.
Online safety for children is an ever-increasing need of utmost importance.  I
feel strongly that the formation of this constituency will be very beneficial
in the discussion and implementation of new ideas and policies for making the
Internet better for all.

Sincerely,

David M Brown

database 3926 (20090311) __________