ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

CyberSafety Constituency

  • To: Heidi Ullrich <Heidi.Ullrich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: CyberSafety Constituency
  • From: "ms5@xxxxxxxxxxx" <ms5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 07:26:12 -0800

To whom it may concern:

Please approve the formation of the newly proposed CyberSafety Constituency.
Online safety for children is an ever-increasing need of utmost importance.  I
am a mother of four small children and I want to do whatever is possible to
insure the safety of my children.  I feel strongly that the formation of this
constituency will be very beneficial in the discussion and implementation of
new ideas and policies for making the Internet better for all.  I believe
people should have a choice of what they wish to see or not see on the internet.

Sincerely,

Mauri Staker

Orem, UT