ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

Ignore them!

  • To: cyber-safety-petition@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Ignore them!
  • From: Joel Bradshaw <joelb1@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:35:16 -0400

I am terribly sorry you have to suffer these, well, idiots while going about
the course of your daily jobs at ICANN.

Their mothers must never have told them that if they didn't like the program,
change the channel. (metaphorically apt)

And to think one of the leaders heads a litigation (I mean software) company
and should understand the technology better...

Sigh...  Anway, you have my sympathies.

Joel Bradshaw
Washington, DC.