ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[delegation-rate-scenarios]

Comments on Length of Application Window

  • To: delegation-rate-scenarios@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments on Length of Application Window
  • From: ohigashi <ohigashi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 14:38:26 +0900

I strongly support for the comments by Mr. Jon Nevett.

The proposed 90 days window is unnecessarily and
30 days would be more appropriate since applicants
have been expecting much less than 90 days window.

Thank you ICANN for considering my comments.

Best Regards,
-------
Hirokatsu Ohigashi

Executive Director