ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dns-cert-proposal]

ICANN UK Comments on Security Initiatives 2010

  • To: <strat-ini-ssr@xxxxxxxxx>, <dns-cert-proposal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN UK Comments on Security Initiatives 2010
  • From: "Carvell Mark \(IE\)" <Mark.Carvell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:31:45 +0100

 <<ICANN UK Comments on Security Initiatives 2010.doc>>

With apologies for missing the recent deadline, I attach the UK Government's
response to the  paper on the Proposed Strategic Initiatives for Improved DNS
Security, Stability and Resiliency (SSR) and the DNS CERT business case which
were posted for public comment on 12 February 2010.

With best regards

Mark Carvell
UK Representative on the Governmental Advisory Committee of ICANN
Head International Communications Policy
Information Economy - Europe & International
Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
Tel: +44 (0)20 7215 1803
FAX: +44 (0)20 7215 5442
E-mail: mark.carvell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Department for Business, Innovation & Skills (BIS) is building a dynamic
and competitive UK economy by creating the conditions for business success;
promoting innovation, enterprise and science; and giving everyone the skills
and opportunities to succeed. To achieve this we will foster world-class
universities and promote an open global economy. BIS - Investing in our future

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure
Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in
partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On
leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or
recorded for legal purposes.