ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[domain-tasting-2008]

Re: [ga] ICANN Board can intervene to stop domain tasting for 1 year

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Board can intervene to stop domain tasting for 1 year
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 13:35:57 -0800

George and all,

  Your math is good and your intent for such a "Tasting fee" is fine
as well, however such a fee for such an practice does not directly
address the problem, but rather addresses the symptom.  Better
would be to hold registrars and registries directly responsible thorugh
a policy that has penilities for Tasting AND for Tasters whom are
caught to be severly punnished in a more comprehensive way...

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx