ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[domain-tasting-2008]

Second Notice: Privacy Violations at podshow.com, blubrry.com

  • To: <privacy@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <privacy@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <feedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <privacy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <privacy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <privacy@xxxxxxxx>, <blubrry@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <lane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <privacy@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <privacy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ra@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <abuse@xxxxxxxxx>, <committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <domain-tasting-2008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Second Notice: Privacy Violations at podshow.com, blubrry.com
  • From: "Kathleen" <kathleen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 21:34:43 -0500

You do not have my permission to use my name, picture, likeness, voice,  nor
personal information on your commercial web pages, pod casts, google ads,
advertising vehicles or other internet device nor publication.  This
practical joke has gone on long enough. I am not missing.(
http://kathleen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ) You have been duped. You must take down
all reference to me immediately. I have notified my lawyer and his
investigator is being copied on this message as of this date.

I have begun the complaint process via your domain and IP registrars.

This fraudulent material used to sell advertising, refers to me by name,
address, and slanders me by name. Describing me as Kathleen Mary Sheridan
16, born in 1990 (this is 2008, your math is bad! This is a bad joke on me!)
and a missing endangered "child" ???. I am not missing nor have I ever been
missing. This practical joke has gone on long enough.

Please remove this material immediately as well as any reference to me you have published anywhere.

http://www.blubrry.com/missingalertvideotest/117630/missing-alert-video-09-05-2007-no-278/
http://www.blubrry.com/missingalert/117605/missing-alert-audio-09-05-2007-no-278/
http://www.blubrry.com/missingalertvideo/117629/missing-alert-video-09-05-2007-no-278/
http://media.blubrry.com/missingalert/http://m.podshow.com/media/4687/episodes/78145/missingkidshelp-78145-09-04-2007.mp3

http://media.podshow.com/media/4687/episodes/78145/missingkidshelp-78145-09-04-2007_pshow_141174.mp3-Kathleen Mary Sheridan905-841-9279> Hi
Kathleen,>> The requested entry has been deleted:>http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/3453952/>> Please let us know the URLs of anyother entries
you wish to have deleted.>> Also, please note thatMefeedia.com <http://mefeedia.com/> does not host> video or audio, rather wegive people
tools to find, watch, and sharevideo> and audio. The audio postthat you referred to is not hosted on ourservers> - here are the links tothe original
posts so that you can ask these other> companies to remove
thecontent:>>http://media.blubrry.com/missingalert/http://m.podshow.com/media/4687/episodes/78145/missingkidshelp-78145-09-04-2007.mp3>> which
points to afileat:>http://media.podshow.com/media/4687/episodes/78145/missingkidshelp-78145-09-04-2007_pshow_141174.mp3>>> If you have any
further questions orconcerns, please let me know.>> Kinds Regards,> Frank