ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dotnet-criteria]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index    

Domain Names

• To: dotnet-criteria@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Domain Names
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 18:46:57 +1000
  • User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)

Hello
I had a Domain Name registered with Network Solutions & it was due for renewal & I went to log on so that I could pay it by credit card, but since I had lost my password & had changed service providers I was unable to pay due to the password not being able to be sent to the previous email address. Now I explained all this to Network Solutions, told them that I owned this Domain Name a number of times. They wanted me to fax back a form which I did then they wanted photo proof, which was not so possible. So I went to snapnames to reserve the domain as soon as it became available, paid snapnames what they wanted & they couln't get or never tried to reserve the name. I think there has been carelessness here with a simple request, with a name that I had already owned, but now the name is with someone that resells domain names for a cost. Is there a way I can get this back. I still have all the emails that I've sent to Network Solutions & Snapnames.

Hoping that you can assist me with this request,
Regards
Joe McGrath
Original Owner HANDYSTUFF.COM

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index    

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy