ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

Pre-registrations for new gTLDs

  • To: <draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Pre-registrations for new gTLDs
  • From: "Lisbet Andersen" <lan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 10:48:57 +0100

As an INTA member I have been encouraged to give my opinion on the
pre-registration issue. This is to inform you that I do not support ICANN
accepting pre-registrations for new gTLDs.

Kind regards

 <http://www.bechbruun.com/resources/bb_logo3.jpg>

Law Firm

Lisbet Andersen
<http://www.bechbruun.com/da/Personer/Personvisning.htm?EmployeeId=50282>

Head of Trademarks       Langelinie Allé 35
        2100 Copenhagen
T dir.   +45 72 27 34 17          T      +45 72 27 00 00
M        +45 25 26 34 17          F      +45 72 27 00 27

lan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx        www.bechbruun.com <http://www.bechbruun.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY

otherwise protected from disclosure.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Bech-Bruun immediately by
reply email and delete the message and any attachment from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not forward this message or any
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.

The contents of any email addressed to our clients are subject to our standard
terms of business.
Our terms of business can be viewed at
http://www.bechbruun.com/terms_of_business.htm