ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

In support of EOI's

  • To: draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: In support of EOI's
  • From: Beadazzle <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:10:23 +0000

Dear ICANN,

I would like to confirm my support for your draft EOI process.

To avoid gaming and provide sound information on the demand for new Top Level Domains, EOI's have to be mandatory and have a high fee - refunds should only be available only in extraordinary circumstances.

Data collected from EOI's should be made public wherever possible.

Yours,

Sally Alfano

Co-Founder

Beadazzle