ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

dotKoeln comment on the draft model of an eoi process

  • To: <draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: dotKoeln comment on the draft model of an eoi process
  • From: "Thomas Lenz" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:49:55 +0100

Dear ICANN,

please find attached the comments of dotKoeln on the draft model of an EOI /
Pre-Registration model as part of the New gTLD Plan.

In general we appreciate the EOI process as this will bring some movement to
the extremely slow and sometimes disappointing process and we hope that this
will pave the way for concrete deadlines and application rules for new
gTLDs.

Thanks a lot for having the opportunity to voice our opinion.

Best regards

Thomas Lenz
Geschäftsführer

dotKöln Top-Level-Domain GmbH
c/o a&o buero
Richmodstrasse 31
50667 Köln
Fon: +49-160-979 24 207
email: thomas@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.dotkoeln.de <http://www.dotkoeln.de/>

dotKöln Top-Level-Domain GmbH | Richmodstrasse 31 | 50667 Köln | Amtsgericht
Köln: HRB 67288 | Geschäftsführer: Thomas Lenz

/ /

/Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte
Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet./

/ /

/This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in
e-mail is strictly forbidden./