ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

Comment from Japan Ineternet Domain Name Council (JIDNC)

  • To: draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comment from Japan Ineternet Domain Name Council (JIDNC)
  • From: Izumi AIZU <iza@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 23:29:33 +0900

I am sending this on bahalf of JIDNC. Our comment is attached with PDF
combined with
the cover letter.

Many thanks,

izumi

-----------

Dear ICANN,

We appreciate the opportunity to provide our comment on the Draft Expression
of Interest (EOI) Model for the implementation of the new gTLD introduction.

Japan Internet Domain Name Council (JIDNC) is a private sector-led
membership organization established in September 2009 to facilitate the
smooth introduction of both new IDN ccTLD for Japan and geographic TLDs for
local governments in Japan and thus contribute to the sound development of
the domain name market in Japan.

Since there was very limited time to prepare the comment to meet the
deadline, we could not organize the regular Board meeting to approve this
comment. Therefore, we hereby submit this through the Steering Committee of
JIDNC which is under the supervision of our Board.

We believe that the substance of the comment reflects the opinion of our
entire membership and hope ICANN community to consider them seriously and
constructively.

Sincerely,

Hiroyuki Kuwako,
Chair, Steering Committee
Japan Internet Domain Name Council

[sent on behalf of mr. Hiroyuki Kuwako and JIDNC, by Izumi Aizu]