ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

Correction to comments

  • To: draft-mop-2007@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Correction to comments
  • From: "Edward Hasbrouck" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 22:08:14 -0700

One URL was inadvertently copied over another in my comments. The
paragraph with the error should have read:

I hereby reiterate and incorporate by reference my specific requests,
pursuant to ICANN's transparency Bylaws, for answers to the specific
questions I asked, in writing, on 5 February 2006, and to which I have as
yet received no response whatsoever from ICANN:

Edward Hasbrouck