ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-new-gtld-budget]

Justification for 500% Fee Increase

  • To: <draft-new-gtld-budget@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Justification for 500% Fee Increase
  • From: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 12:13:05 -0400

Dear ICANN,

I previously submitted the following comment in connection with the
2010-2011 Budget process, however, to my knowledge I never received an
answer  to these questions. Therefore, I am respectfully submitting the same
questions again in hopes that ICANN will answer this time.

Question Originally Submitted via ICANN’s Annual Budget Public Forum, see
http://forum.icann.org/lists/op-budget-fy2011/msg00011.html