ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-ssr-role-remit]

SS & R comment

  • To: <draft-ssr-role-remit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: SS & R comment
  • From: "Andrei Kolesnikov" <andrei@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 13:10:33 +0400

On behalf of the Russian community, we believe the SS's operational
excellence should form a critical element of the ICANN as an organization
securing the infrastructure component of the Internet.

 From our perspective, its  indispensable features should include:

-          An absolutely imperative hotline 365/7/24;

-          Strictly defined and consistently enforced  response time to
registries and registrars' inquiries; and

-          Transparent decision making in picking operators
securingoperation of the Internet's addressing system

Best regards,

--andrei kolesnikov

Director, CC for TLD .RU/.РФ