ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[drd-analysis-report]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

YU retirment report

  • To: drd-analysis-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: YU retirment report
  • From: Mirjana Tasic <Mirjana.Tasic@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 13:30:51 +0200

YU retirement report,

Dear DRDWG,

My personal opinion is that the group will benefit form the report on .YU retirement. This report is not accepted by ICANN because of some administrative misunderstanding, that I am not willing to discuss any more. As I can recall, .yu is the only domain that had the transition and the retirement in the recent years, so our experience could be valuable. We have done the good job. The report on .yu transition is attached to this e-mail, and could be found at
http://www.rnids.rs/files/reportTransitionYuRs.pdf
The domain is retired in March 2010, as decided by ICANN board in September 2009. I don’t want to bother the list with the technical details how the domain has been retired, but if anyone thinks that these details are interesting, I can provide them.

Best regards
Mirjana Tasic
YU admin contact and caretaker for 15 years
RS admin contact for 2 years

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>